Monday 16 March 2015

Hearty breakfast

Today is making me a bit nervous. Well, it should have been yesterday. But as usual, having kids, including a nursing baby will always be an excuse of delay. Oh! Stop reminding me about time management, planning, bla bla bla.... I cannot prioritize non-family matters over family matters and so should the rest of the world. 

Right, so this is day 2. Already 11a.m. Let's resume in attempting to make macarons for the first time. Baby J is down for a nap. Bro E has already been ushered to shower. Sis S is nagging eversince to help in preparing the ingredients. But first thing, let's have a hearty breakfast. Yes, at 11 a.m.


So wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing and updating!



    By the way, I found a good site, welcomed the games with me.www.rs2joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahhh! The Most Awesome Post I Have Ever Read ??
    CSUF Portal
    Seriously Appreciating Post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice… i really like your blog. Very useful informations. Thx
    xbox live gold gift card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again. Nice article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. And don't forgrt to give your valuable review on my work

    ReplyDelete